The web-based Human Variations eAF (formerly known as DADI) is now available for use on the new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) portal.
Some key points:
- This 1st release only supports CAPs
- The interactive PDF eAF will remain available until the end of the transition period.
- The PLM Portal (eAF) guide to registration has been updated to support users regarding the registration steps to access the platform
- The existing bugs will be published for users awareness
- The fixes to the bugs will be released on a regular basis
As a reminder: the xEVMPD process is not changing for the moment!
Upcoming EMA webinars on the web-based Human Variations eAF:
- Human Variations web-based eAF training session: 8 November 2022 (10:00-11:30)
- Q&A clinics: 15 November 2022 (11:00-11:30)
For further information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org