Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory Affairs European Local Contact Network
Enhance your Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs capabilities in EU thanks to ASPHANET.
We are introducing our new service, AsphaNET, a network of qualified partners that allows us to provide pharmacovigilance and regulatory affairs services throughout Europe.
These are some of the several advantatges of having a solid EU network:
- Simplicity and Time optimization: Single point of RA and LPPVs management by Asphalion.
- Trust: Reliable regulatory affairs and PV experts in all EU markets.
- Local presence throughout Europe: knowledge of local regulation and native language.
- Close relationship with local health authorities.
- Improved quality and homogenization in all deliverables and outcome
A network of qualified partners that allows ASPHALION to provide pharmacovigilance services throughout Europe.
- Single point management of LPPVs throughout Europe.
- Qualified and validated pharmacovigilance partners.
- Strong knowledge of local PV legislation, local requirements and know-how.
- Standardized procedure for local literature searches and ICSR management.
Advantage of a good network
The importance of the partner network for the company:
- Trust and advice
Local Pharmacovigilance Services
- Cell phone availability for Local Authorities.
- Direct interaction with local competent authorities on regulatory matters and pharmacovigilance.
- Set-up of local pharmacovigilance requirements.
- Local contact person for authorities’ inspections.
- Periodic Agency Website screening to maintain updated CLIENT knowledge of PV local requirements.
- Collaboration with CLIENT on audits and inspections.
Contact person in case of urgent safety issues from Local Authorities.
Local Medical information.
For further information
If you are interested in our services, or wish to get in touch for a general enquiry, please contact us for more information.
Fill the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You can also follow us on: