Summer is already here and we are introducing ASPHALION´S REGULATORY WORDLE.
The aim of WORDLE is trying to identify a certain word within 6 chances. You only get one shot at the word. If you mess up, you have to wait until the next day to get a brand-new puzzle.
NOTE: Since this is a regulatory tailor-made WORDLE, some of the words will be in fact known acronyms of the regulatory field.
Have a look at the rules:
- MAIN OBJECTIVE: Guess the WORDLE in the least tries possible. You have maximum 6 tries to guess a word.
- AFTER EACH GUESS, the colour of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word of the day.
- GREEN: The letter is in the word AND in the correct spot
- YELLOW: The letter is in the word BUT in the wrong spot
- GREY: The letter is not in the word in any spot
Share your wordle journey and enjoy the challenge!!!
PLAY HERE: https://bit.ly/3a4SOAK