The Cluster 1 Health info day of Horizon Europe is taking place today. This info day aims to inform potential applicants about topics included in the “Health” work programme of the EU Research & Innovation Programme 2021-2027.
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 1 focuses on Health and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society;
- Living and working in a health-promoting environment;
- Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden;
- Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care;
- Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society;
- Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry.
At ASPHALION, we are Regulatory Partners in 14 European granted projects. We are delighted with our collaborations so far and would love to have the opportunity to become Regulatory Partners in many Horizon Europe projects.
If you need further information or would like to discuss a collaboration, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org