When? 📆 17/11/2021 🕛 3:00 p.m. (CET)
Are you ready for the new challenges EUDAMED Module 2 poses?
After a long wait, on October 4th, 2021, the European Commission made the UDI/Device Registration module 2 of Eudamed available.
This means that Medical Device manufacturers are now able to upload all the information related to their MDR devices on a voluntary basis until 6 months after Eudamed being fully functional, when it will become mandatory.
Join Asphalion expert Fran Rodríguez in this webinar where the newest updates on EUDAMED will be addressed:
- Brief overview of Eudamed
- Go live of Module 2 of Eudamed
- UDI codes and implementation timelines
- Management of legacy devices
- Data submission related to this module
For further information you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org