The web-based eAF will be available on the new Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) portal that will host:
- The data input user interface for Product Management Service (PMS) data
- The interface to provide data for electronic Product Information (ePI)
Some highlights on this release:
- It will not trigger a transition period towards mandatory use.
- The transition period will start after the March 2023 release, once nationally authorised products (NAPs) features are added to the form.
- The current PDF eAF will remain available until the transition period finishes.
Upcoming events for DADI key-users:
- Pre go-live:
- Publication of the updated guides for portal registration and navigation
- Human Variations Form go-live Q&A session: 27 October 2022 (14:00-15:00)
- Post go-live:
- Human Variations web-based eAF training session: 8 November 2022 (10:00-11:30)
- Q&A clinics: 15, 22 and 29 November 2022 (11:00-11:30)
Stay tuned for additional updates!
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com