Today we are very pleased to announce the launch of the AsphaTrainings Program. We think it is essential to keep our Regulatory Affairs community updated and trained during this time. As a response to the postponement of most educational events in the field of Regulatory Affairs due to COVID-19, our aim is to offer high quality RA Content.
Throughout April we will hold a series of webinars about different topics related to Regulatory Affairs. Below you can consult the webinar schedule the subjects that will be covered, as well as the speakers.
- 2 April, 3 to 4 p.m. CEST – Clinical Evaluation of Medical Devices according to EU MDR 2017/745 – Marta Rayo – English – REGISTER
- 14 April, 3 to 4 p.m. CEST – Post-marketing surveillance (pharmacovigilance) – Nuria Cabello – English – REGISTER
- 16 April, 3 to 4 p.m. CEST – Update in antiretrovirals assays against COVID-19 – Christopher Mann – English – REGISTER
- 22 April, 3 to 4 p.m. CEST – Cómo superar una inspección de Farmacovigilancia: puntos clave (pharmacovigilance) – Sonia López – Spanish – REGISTER
- 30 April, 3 to 4 p.m. CEST – Introduction to Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs): scientific basics and regulatory definitions for newcomers – Christopher Mann – English – REGISTER
- 30 April, 4 to 5 p.m. CEST – Product development pathways and strategies for commercialisation of Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) – Christopher Mann – English – REGISTER
By clicking on the links above, you can already choose which webinar you would like to register for and attend. You can register and attend to all webinars if you are interested, without limitation.
Here you can see the two webinars held by our expert Christopher Mann in March:
The latest scientific data on the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 disease
Regulatory issues in emergency situations as COVID-19
At Asphalion the priority is people: workers, clients, collaborators… That is why we want to communicate that, in view of the situation of the COVID-19 outbreak we have a Business Continuity Plan that has allowed us to implement a series of preventive measures to safeguard people’s health and 100% guarantee the quality of our services.
We have been promoting teleworking and virtual meetings in different areas of our business for some time now, as “flexibility” is one of our values as a company. We are prepared humanly and technologically to face any unusual situation without compromising the excellence of our activities.
As we previously shared with you, the whole Asphalion team is currently working from home but this does not stop us.
Asphalion is committed to face this challenging situation with you providing quality services and meet all needs of our customers as usual.