Bridging the continents: meet Asphalion’s US Agent in May in Europe!
This is a free of charge tool, which has been available from the 9th of April.
For more information contact email@example.com
The European Medicines Agency has introduced new fee incentives to support micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) developing medicines for human and veterinary use. The new incentives apply to post-authorisation activities. They include total or partial fee exemptions for the following activities:
- extension of a marketing authorisation;
- type-IA, type-IB or type-II variation;
- renewal of a marketing authorisation;
- transfer of a marketing authorisation between two SMEs;
- referral procedure initiated by the marketing-authorisation holder as laid down in Article 30(1) or the first sub-paragraph of Article 31(1) of Directive 2001/83/EC;
- post-authorisation annual fee.
Micro-sized enterprises will benefit from a 100% fee reduction, while small and medium-sized enterprises will have a 40% reduction of the total applicable fee.
FDA GDUFA Performance Report