New Vet Regulations: Big changes are coming
Join our online conference on the 18th of May, 2021, 1:00 p.m. (CEST) to know more about the new regulations in vNeeS Veterinary Submissions.
About the conference:
Extedo, in collaboration with Asphalion, is proud to present this complimentary webinar about vNeeS Veterinary submissions.
- Asphalion´s experts, Vicente Tur, PhD, Regulatory Affairs Director and Pablo Solar, Regulatory Affairs Officer will make an introduction of vNees. After that, they will cover: current applicable guidelines; vNees folder structure; indexing and navigation- GToC and Toc; PDF document requirements; submission portals and, last but not least, similarities and differences with human NeeS
- Maren Müller, Product Manager at EXTEDO will talk about the preparation of vNeeS with eCTDManager, technical validation – EURS validator
- The session will end with a 5´Q&A
- Vincente Tur, PhD, Regulatory Affairs Director, Asphalion
- Pablo Solar, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Asphalion
- Maren Müller, Product Manager, EXTEDO