At Asphalion we are looking for new opportunities to collaborate in the currently open Horizon Europe calls with deadline on the 1st of February, 2022. Due to our expertise and extensive knowledge in the regulatory field for innovative therapies and medical device development, Asphalion can provide with a sound value to Consortia planning to apply for the following topics:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-02-two-stage: “Pre-clinical development of the next generation of immunotherapies for diseases or disorders with unmet medical needs”
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-04-two-stage: “Development of new effective therapies for rare diseases”
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-03-two-stage: “Vaccines 2.0 – developing the next generation of vaccines”
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-05-two-stage: “Prevention of obesity throughout the life course”
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-04-two-stage: “Trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) tools to predict the risk of chronic non-communicable diseases and/or their progression”
We would like to highlight that some of the above-mentioned topics require some sort of regulatory engagement with regulators and that we are experts in this area. In addition, we have an extensive experience in European projects (H2020), as we are involved in 15 different EU-funded projects as regulatory expert partner.
Either if you are planning to apply and you want to add a regulatory partner to your project, or you are interested in knowing more about Asphalion and our expertise, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com