Online- 17+18 April, 2023
Join ASPHALION experts Lidia Cánovas and André Mota in another edition of this course who, together with other three excellent lecturers, will share their in-depth knowledge with you and will address the variations process in Europe.
The online training course organized by @FORUM INSTITUT will cover the following topics:
· Basics, classification and submission
· Type IA notification, Type IB and Type II variations
· Grouping and worksharing
· Special notification of change
· Variation submission and management
· Quality-related variations: Changes in the production process, analytics, formulation and packaging & production
The seminar will provide you with the latest information in planning, classification and submission of variations, addressing regulatory requirements in detail, as well as classification and handling of quality-related changes.
There will be practical examples and case studies to reinforce your knowledge.
🔝 Use this link to register and benefit of a 10% discount on the course price:
For further information, you can contact us at: email@example.com