The new Guidance for the Extended EudraVigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary (xEVMPD) has finally been released. Now it is time to prepare and
get your company’s processes and data up to date. Experts from ASPHALION and EXTEDO will show you how to get ready for the new requirements.
Remco Munnik, Regulatory Information Director of Asphalion and in direct contact with EMA on the implementation of XEVMPD and ISO IDMP, will provide an update on the latest published documentation:
- Consequences of the new legal notice
- Additional data requirements for XEVMPD
- What companies have to do to be compliant
In the second part of this webinar, Christian Kravogel, Product Manager at EXTEDO, will present our new free-of-charge solution MPDviewer,which enables you to get your data records back from EVWEB, and generate reports.
- Receive your Medicinal Products data records back from EVWEB
- Have all data at hand for future maintenance
- Create reports, e.g., for important due dates
- Have a fast and intuitive overview on authorization statistics, etc.
- Create and maintain as many users as you need
- Web based – no local installation mandatoryFree of charge – just registration is required
There will be an opportunity to ask Remco and Christian questions during a live question & answer session.
Date: Thursday, 27 February 2014
- 09:00 am ET (New York, Philadelphia)
- 02:00 pm GMT (London, Lisbon)
- 15:00 CET (Madrid, Berlin)
Duration: 1 hour
- Remco Munnik, Regulatory Information Director, ASPHALION
- Christian Kravogel, Product Manager, EXTEDO
The Product: EXTEDO MPDviewer
Receive Your XEVMPD Data Records Back From EVWEB for Further Processing
To meet the 02 July 2012 deadline, a lot of companies have used the
EVWEB tool to submit information about their authorized products to the XEVMPD.
EVWEB users are now faced with the fact that their submitted data records are
not at hand for reporting, maintenance, and company-specific amendments.
MPDviewer enables you to get your data records back from EVWEB, and generate reports.