Asphalion can be your ideal partner to carry out regulatory affairs activities and guide the product development strategy.
Asphalion is already participating in 8 H2020 projects and the success achieved makes us willing to continue joining this programme.
Upcoming topics open for the Health H2020 programme including Research and Innovation action and IMI calls are:
- Development of therapeutics and diagnostics combatting coronavirus infections
- Digital diagnostics – developing tools for supporting clinical decisions by integrating various diagnostic data
- New interventions for Non-Communicable Diseases (2nd stage)
- Advancing the safety assessment of chemicals without the use of animal testing
- Reliable and accessible information on cell and gene-based therapies
- Innovations to accelerate vaccine development and manufacture
- Academia and industry united innovation and treatment for tuberculosis
- Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic outcomes and development of rational, personalised treatment strategies to improve long-term outcomes in psoriatic arthritis
Do not miss the opportunity to be part of this challenging programs that brings innovation to market.
Deadlines are around the corner so if you are interested in participating you need to hurry up!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to build up the consortium together.