Both residents and non residents will be able to make payments telematically.
As from said date payments will be made in the form indicated in the two information guides that can be found in the AEMPS web page www.aemps.gob.es, in the section of Industry/Fees: Guía para el pago de residentes and Payment Guide for non residents.
The AEMPS has in its EMA electronic headquarters (https://sede.aemps.gob.es/) the application Pago Telemático de Tasas.
As from 1 October this application will incorporate a new payments gateway which will both increase security and at the same time, make
This improvement will make it possible for the AEMPS to initiate the requested services in 24 hours and is estimated to reduce the reply deadlines by more than 20 days.
This change is the basis of telematic and integrated Management of services requested from the AEMPS and will enable deadlines for a reply to be shortened as well as providing savings in handling charges for the applicants.
Principal changes for the user
- As from 1 October, payments will be made in the form indicated in the two information guides, Guía para el pago de residentes and Payment Guide for non residents, published together with this information note.
- Non resident users
will be able to make their payments telematically by using the
application “Telematic Fee Payment? which may be found in the electronic
headquarters of the AEMPS1.
- The digital Certificate needed until this time will no longer be necessary.
- The payment receipt will have a bar code to facilitate its payment.
- Means of payment are increased.
Advantages of the new payments gateway
- Requested services can be initiated within 24 hours, which is estimated to reduce reply deadlines by more than 20 days.
- Reduction of handling charges for the applicants.
- Improvement of payment security.
- Facilitation of the
operation with more means of payment, such as for example, payment by
credit or debit card, payment in ATMs of the banking establishment with
whom the payments gateway has been developed or payment by mobile phone
using the bar code included in the payment receipt.
- Improvement of the operative functions.
- Extension of the service to non residents.
For more information on the matter please contact us.