Our team in Barcelona is growing!
Our team’s mission is our passion: to work together with our clients to generate ideas and implement solutions that contribute to better health in all our lives.
Do you want to be a part of this project and to be in contact with regulatory affairs departments and health authorities? This is your opportunity!
- Main responsibilities:
- Submissions of NA, variations, renewals to different regions and procedures worldwide
- CMC preparation of documentation: Module 3 and Module 2.3 and CMC Variations
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Request to Health Authorities
- Due Diligences
- And overall management of Regulatory Activities (CP, MRP, DCP, national, variation)
- Follow up of potential clients
According the project all activities can be done for medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, biocides, and other regulated products.
We offer you:
- A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths. More than 12 nationalities!
- A great company culture built around Passion, Flexibility, Commitment, Quality & Companionship
- Training and personal development program.
- An organization with highly professional people to develop with.
- A position with challenging tasks.
- Compensation and Social Benefits plan.
- Work- life balance and flexible hours.
- Enjoy intensive hours on Friday.
- Home Office
- +2 years experience in Regulatory Affairs in Pharmacy Industry it’s required.
- Background in Health Sciences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical, quality orientation and customer focus skills.
- High level of English and Spanish
- High willingness to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities
- A team player with good communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Truckloads of motivation, positivity and enthusiasm