Do you want to join our Barcelona team and work in our Medical Device unit? Do you want to apply your ISO 13485 knowledge and grow with us?
We are waiting for you!
Main responsibilities & Key activities
Participate in the definition, implementation and improvement of the quality management system of external customers
Advise external customers using your understanding of standards and guidelines and your practical experience.
Support and advise external customers on the creation and maintenance of technical documentation.
Write procedures and reports, as well as review deviations from established quality standards.
Manage change controls and CAPAs of external customers
- 2+ years’ experience in ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems.
- Background in Engineering, or Health Sciences.
- Knowledge in software development is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- High willingness to learn and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Good analytical, quality orientation and customer focus skills.
- Truckloads of motivation, positivity and enthusiasm.
We offer you:
- A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment.
- An organization with highly professional people to develop with.
- More than 12 nationalities!
- A great company culture built around Passion, Flexibility, Commitment, Quality & Companionship.
- Amazing views of Barcelona from the offices!
- Training and personal development program.
- Flexible working schedule. We enjoy Friday afternoon!
- Home Office
- Social Benefits: English lessons / Flexible remuneration / Wellbeing programme
- Permanent position