We are looking for a Junior Regulatory Affairs Officer to join our procedures team in Barcelona with experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Someone who loves to take new challenges, to work in an international environment and who wants to grow with us!
Regulatory Affairs Officer main responsibilities:
- Submissions of NA, variations, renewals and procedures national and worldwide, including EU, US, CH, Rest of the World (RoW), etc.
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Request to Health Authorities
- Due Diligence
- Data-entry of clinical trials
- Adapt the documentation to the Transparency Policy 0070
- Strategic Regulatory Advice
- Review of promotional material, packaging & labelling
According the project all activities can be done for medicinal products, medical devices, cosmetics, biocides, and other regulated products.
- 1+ years experience experience in Regulatory Affairs Pharma departments.
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Academic Degree in Life Science
- Advanced IT level – (MS Office)
- Proactive, good communication, accurate, detail orientated.
We offer you:
A highly professional, dynamic, ambitious & international working environment.
An organization with highly professional people to develop with.
More than 12 nationalities!
A great company culture built around Passion, Flexibility, Commitment, Quality & Companionship.
Training and personal development program.
Flexible working schedule. We enjoy Friday afternoon!
Home Office (you can be located anywhere in Spain!)
Social Benefits: English lessons/ Wellbeing programme/ Flexible remuneration.